Ring Size Chart
PRINTABLE RING SIZER
If you have a printer, please click the button below to download the printable ring sizer. Please make sure the scale is at 100% (instructions are on the PDF).
PRINT RING SIZER
We use standard US sizing. Please use the table below to determine your size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.