925 Sterling Silver
Meet the Aura ring. Set with a unique, hand-cut stone that dazzles uncontrollably in even the faintest of lights. It’s modest, medium-sized stone allows for a more ‘quality over quantity’ feel with its hypnotic facets, complimented by a half pave hidden halo setting.
Its raised halo setting allows for easy stacking and is equally at home dressed up as it is worn casually. An ideal ring to fit all occasions, when purchased with our velvet ring box this ring makes the most incredible gift.
- Stackable crushed ice ring
- 100% 925 Sterling Silver
- Rhodium plated or 14K Gold plated
- 10*8mm (medium size)
- Hand crafted 5A Crushed ice simulated diamond cubic zirconia stone
- Half pave band
We've designed the band so that it can be stacked with other rings.
Stack it with: Adaya ring, Ignis ring, Petite 3mm round band, Side Marquise band
Also available in: Dusty Pink, Fancy Blue
PRINTABLE RING SIZER
If you have a printer, please click the button below to download the printable ring sizer. Please make sure the scale is at 100% (instructions are on the PDF).
PRINT RING SIZER
We use standard US sizing. Please use the table below to determine your size.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.
Germany: DHL Premium - €5.00
€2.00 - spend over €65
FREE - spend over €95
International (Rest of EU): Europe DHL Premium* - €8.00
€4.00 - spend over €65
FREE - spend over €95
We aim to process all orders as fast as possible. Our average dispatch time is 1-3 working days (not including weekends).
Under our OBJKTS Jewelry Guarantee, we offer a 30-day returns policy if your items are damaged or you are not 100% happy with your products. Please see our FAQ's for more details.
*DHL will handover the parcel to a local courier at the destination country for final delivery.
Here at OBJKTS Jewelry, we source quality metals and use high quality plating. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 925 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, please give them occasional breaks and to keep them away from any moisture and creams.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep them in your OBJKTS Jewelry dust bag when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings
Jewellery care for delicate item - Linea (2mm) bracelet / choker / anklet
This item is delicate if mistreated as with all small tennis bracelets. Please only pull it straight. Please do not twist it and do not use a twist motion when you opening or closing the clasp or the links may snap. If you twist it, this will be the reason why it snaps.
Please put the tennis bracelet on last when getting ready and take it off first to avoid the prongs of the bracelet from getting caught. The prongs will loosen if it gets caught on clothing. If a prong gets too loose, the stone might fall out as the stone is handset into the prongs without glue.
How to avoid the Green Finger
IMPORTANT: Traces of copper will be found in Gold/Rose Gold plating as this contributes to the colouring of the metal. In some extreme cases of sensitive, highly acidic skin, you may experience some oxidisation (slight greening). The other main cause of oxidisation is chemicals found in hand creams. This is in fact a common trait in even the finest of jewellery, however if you wish to get more information on our plating and how to prevent any oxidisation, we advise you to read our Green Finger Guide to understand why a persons finger might turn green and how to prevent it.
If you are allergic or sensitive to metals or have had green tainting before then you are likely to experience the same reaction.
Those that are sensitive to metals should not purchase copper/brass based jewellery and instead opt for our Stainless Steel jewellery or Solid Gold jewellery (available for custom order).
Our 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery (all 925 Sterling Silver contains 92.5% sterling silver and 6.5% copper) which may be a better option for you if have had green tainting before.
We take no responsibility or liability for any reactions that may take place; It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all precautions are taken as we are unable to know each individual's allergies and sensitivities.
Alternatively, you contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price: €108